AGU sand

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum AGU sand

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jKrienert 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GregWirth
    Participant

Oliver I am at AGU, do you want our sand, we will probably throw it away if not on Friday.

tomlava
    Participant

Hi Greg,
    I’ve been monitoring this forum for a couple months (recently posted for the first time) as I am building a box for my school district. I am good friends with Derek who works for AGU and interviewed you this evening at the conference. Thanks for sharing your email and I’ll be in touch if I have any questions. Things are going along pretty well so far. Just thought it was a funny coincidence that Derek called me tonight to say that he met someone who made one too, gave me your name, and then I saw your post in this forum. Cheers!

Tom

GregWirth
    Participant

Hello, Sorry I haven’t got back to you. I am going back to work finally after the holidays.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Enjoy the day!

jKrienert
    Participant

Hello Greg,
    This is a bit off topic but I had a question regarding the posted images of your mobile sandbox at the 2016 AGU conference…
    Posting Link
    Via forum posting appears to be the only way to contact you directly, as I was unable to find a private message option.

I built an oak basin for our uni. geo. department mobile SARndbox 1.5 years ago. Upon recent checkup, I discovered the oak boards have split severely, compromising the workstations function.
    The plan is to rebuild the setup – and the highers up like the idea of emphasizing mobility for outreach off campus.
    Would you consider a dialog about your design as shown in the link above?
    I could start a new forum post titled appropriately so that others might benefit as well (Packable SARndbox Design).

Consideration appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.