Calibrate Projector utility not working

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Calibrate Projector utility not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oliver Kreylos 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Msredden
    Participant

When I run the calibrate projector utility, the red screen and black with white cross hairs screen never come up. All it appears to be is a screenshot of the desktop display and terminal. When I look back at the real terminal, this is what it displays:

CalibrateProjector: Capturing 120 background frames…Vrui: Caught exception GLExtensionManager: Extension GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 not supported by local OpenGL while initializing rendering windows
    done

I would guess that this error would have something to do with me not having a high end graphics card capable of running the water simulation but I was planning on disabling it using ./bin/SARndbox -ws 0.0 0 -fpv. The computer I am using is a Dell with Intel Pentium and Integrated Graphics.

Any idea on how to mediate this?

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

Please check this forum thread: Problem with OpenGL.

Check that you installed version 3.6 of the Kinect 3D Video package, as indicated in step 4 of the installation instructions. It should work with that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.