CalibrateProjector termination

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum CalibrateProjector termination

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zachy 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zachy
    Participant

Good evening,

This is my first visit in the forum.

I have a problem with runing CalibrateProjector command. After the succeessfull instalation process (Vrui-4.3, Kinect-3.3 and SARndbox-2.3 with support of README.txt files) now I would start the projector calibration by command:
    “sudo ./bin/calibrateProjector” (alternatively with “-c 0” or “-s 1024 768”)
    from the SARndbox-2.3 directory. Every time I take back:

“Terminated CalibrateProjector due to exception: Kinect::Camera::Camera: Less than 0 Kinect camera devices detected”

But the Kinect camera is in operation and I can execute other previous commands (like KinectViewer or RawKinectViewer) successfully anytime. Also the “./bin/KinectUtil list” from “~/Kinect-2.3” returns: “Kinect 0: Kinect V2 for Windosw/Xbox One, USB address 002:005, device serial number V2-002958462047”

have you any idea? I will greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you

Zachy (from Czech Republic 🙂

zachy
    Participant

As lately as now I found the important information from instructions about AR Sandbox sw – “The second-generation Kinect (Kinect for Xbox One or Kinect for Windows v2) is not yet supported”. So here is my trouble.
    Because I am not expert at sw programming, my only chance now is to lowly wait for some release, which could resolve this problem.
    Z.

liudr
    Participant

An xbox360 kinect is cheap enough on ebay. I wouldn’t wait for software release.

zachy
    Participant

You are right! I did it as you say. Yesterday. And today the AR Sandbox is ready! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.