Calibration "CD" always yellow except outer edge. HELP!!

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Calibration "CD" always yellow except outer edge. HELP!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dhansberry
    Participant

When I run the calibration software, the round image is always yellow, UNLESS I move the disk to the outer edges of the sandbox, THEN it turns a solid green. I can’t do a calibration, because the only time I get a green circle, is on the very edge of the sandbox. I’ve done the update, and still the same issue. What Im I doing wrong?? Please Help!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Dhansberry.
    Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

When you measured the corner points of the AR sandbox, did you measure in counter-clockwise order, or in correct order lower left, lower right, upper left, upper right? If the former, you need to swap the last two lines in BoxLayout.txt.

Dhansberry
    Participant

I found that the round “cd” used even with just a simple wire attached and part of my hand about a foot away caused it to not turn green. I had to sit the cd on something and move every part of my hand out of the sand box. it’s working good now, but in looking at the calibration video, Mine looks to be a lot more sensitive before it turns green. flashing yellow a lot. I did do the bottom left, b right, upper left, u right. Thanks! I’ll be posting it’s new location next week when I get it setup in the Hampton School District in Hampton New Hampshire.
    🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.