Calibration program won't launch with new projector

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Calibration program won't launch with new projector

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oliver Kreylos 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MESO
    Participant

I am running into a strange problem with my sandbox. I have successfully set up and run the sandbox software, but recently upgraded to a new projector. Since this upgrade, the calibration and sandbox programs will not launch. The previous projector was an Optoma HD143x which could project in 4:3 by simply changing a setting on the projector. The new projector is a short throw Epson 1781w. This projector requires that the source resolution be 4:3 (it will automatically just adjust to whatever the resolution of the source is). So we adjusted the display settings on our computer to output 1600X1200 through the HDMI. For some reason, the calibration will not launch anymore when we try to calibrate to the new projector. It just stalls. Both projectors were connected via an HDMI. Any ideas on why this might be?

Best,
    Jack

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

Your projector’s native resolution is stated as 1280×800. Set your display resolution to that and see if things work again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.