Can't edit old posts?

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Can't edit old posts?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  INTPTT 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

INTPTT
    Participant

We changed the directory where I’m storing stuff on the website for people here from /ARSandbox to ARSandbox1 (as we now have a WordPress page in place.) I was going to edit the links I previously provided so they work again, but can’t edit my old posts! Just want to add the 1 to every link.Any thoughts? (See below.)

Example

billberet
    Participant

if you happen to have the same browser open which you made your posts, you can hit the back button till you get back to your original post, and you can change it. then it is editable again for a few minutes.
    It’s happened to me, I made a post, then corrected it 4 hrs later, only because I happened to leave the browser window open.

INTPTT
    Participant

Yup, that’s a no go. Multiple different systems (even mobiles). Don’t understand why this isn’t just from an account auth, but whatever. =) You can get to my downloads/pics by adding a 1 at the end of the link!

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

I fixed one link. Is there another?

INTPTT
    Participant

Thanks. =) There was a bunch of pictures I had linked in there too… not sure where they all are. I’ll go through my post history (can I do that?) and point them out. =) Appreciate it.

INTPTT
    Participant

OK, here’s some pictures that are broken because of the missing “1”

I didn’t see anything else offhand, but only looked at posts I started, not all replies. If I find more, I’ll pop them up – but if you could fix those, I’d greatly appreciate it!

::EDIT:: Found another picture with the same fate! I think that’s all of them.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  INTPTT.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.