Common Issues (READ THIS FIRST!)

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Common Issues (READ THIS FIRST!)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  tracuudiemthi2019 15 hours, 44 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

mcampono
    Participant

So I stumbled across the solution to our problem and am posting here in case someone else ever has the same issue. I had accidentally set sea level too high (-125) versus what it should have been closer to -90. Once I changed that in the BoxLayout.txt file it fixed all of the tiny contour lines and the sandbox became responsive again.

MC

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

Good. Here’s the reason why it was a problem: the AR Sandbox has a range [min, max] of elevations that it considers valid. It ignores everything outside that range. That range, like all elevations, is relative to the base plane, so if your base plane is way off, the software will consider everything it sees invalid.

MarkAntony18
    Participant

Waterflow simulation is little laggy after an update, and it is not running in correct graphic driver. how to get it fixed ?

Thanks

fahrimuhammad
    Participant

I just updated my ARS and also put everything on a laptop to make it mobile for moving it from classroom to classroom. When I moved it over from the original setup I used the calibration files from the old computer because the projector and kinect were not moved. It all seems to work great and it even allows me to do many of the post setup tweaks, Maulidan however I cannot get it to rain by creating a cloud. I can use the set keys and rain everywhere but and every now and then it somehow sees my arm or something in the right place and rains slightly but not as consistently and as much as it should. I seems I cannot get it to do rain with out the keys or the very rare occasion. Can you tell me where I can look to solve this? I know I should just re-do the calibration from the start, but moving all the sand makes that route unappealing. Could you let me know your opinion?

tracuudiemthi2019
    Participant

thanks. i like a view article

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.