contour Line can keep still when Sand Shaped

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum contour Line can keep still when Sand Shaped

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lingthay 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lingthay
    Participant

Hi Oliver,
    Thank u for your effort on this Project, My boss very love it. He ordered this similar project from Vender who develop it under Windows OS. Until to now it wasted so much money and time. So I Stepped with your instruction with the trying mind and only take me less than one week time getting success. Finally it looks better than the vender’s. So here my boss and me very appreciate your capability in development.
    The only problem here my boss pointed is that contour Lines can not keep still when Sand Shaped. I told my boss this because the frames update and the Kinect Camera can not take the very complete same depth image. I wonder if there is the method can still the shaped contour lines, or it’s a problem of the Kinect Camera with inner accuracy arithmetic. Because the contour Lines Provided by the Vender do not flash every frame and when reshaping the Sand it can redraw the contour Lines immediately even though the whole visual effects is very Ugly.

Lingthay
    Participant

i found the solution in this forum, With the start -he <value>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.