Distance between projection colors

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Distance between projection colors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Oliver Kreylos 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xiqo
    Participant

Hello
    I would like to know how do I change the distances between colors, as long as I wanted to have the base as start using intervals of 3 by 3 centimeters, could you give me a hand?

Oliver Kreylos

The color map used by the AR Sandbox is a simple text file (HeightColorMap.cpt in the SARndbox package’s etc/ directory). Each row defines one color. The first column in each row is the elevation in centimeters relative to the base plane defined during calibration, and the second to fourth columns are the color at that elevation in the RGB color model (0 0 0 is black, 255 255 255 is white, 255 0 0 is red, etc.).

oldcut
    Participant

Hello Oliver!

I need to change the gradient in real time. So it is possible for example, on the keyboard, use the up and down keys?

Oliver Kreylos

Not from inside the AR Sandbox application itself, but you could modify the color map file externally, say through a set of scripts bound to keys via the desktop’s shortcut system, and from inside those scripts notify the AR Sandbox that the color map has been updated through the AR Sandbox application’s control pipe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.