Feature wish list

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Feature wish list

Tagged: 

This topic contains 48 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  maylockhongkhidaihaithuy 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Oliver Kreylos

2) I always liked the idea of being able to build known land forms say the Everest region.
    –> go to google earth in contour mode and run a difference between the measured sand box and desired contour shape then project a gradient to either add or subtract sand to different parts of the box. (Perhaps a little complex for a museum environment but ok for an older class room.)

That’s been in the AR Sandbox for a while now, https://youtu.be/nPba_9WzdjI?t=11m37s

See DEM Help and Terrian [sic] Model?

miker
    Participant

Hi,

Looking to build this for an upcoming space science center in Belgium, specifically for an exhibition on the Moon, so I have some questions/feature requests:

– is it possible to simulate the moon? Disabling water + adjusting colormap is the first thing that comes to mind, anything else possible to make it more realistic?
    – is it hard to interface with your software and take the height map in, and return an image to the software? Kind of an add-on which takes over the normal processing. I have some ideas 😉

clifcox
    Participant

Sorry for bumping an old thread. Is there a better place for feature requests? Once again thanks much for a wonderful project.

It would be nice if once the first pass in CalibrateProjector was completed and you were able to check things with the red cross hairs, that you could also manually pick new tie points with the mouse. We would use this feature to get better registration at the edges of the sandbox.

Best,
    Clif

Thanks so much for this demo

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.