Feature wish list

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Feature wish list

Tagged: 

This topic contains 46 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  miker 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Oliver Kreylos

2) I always liked the idea of being able to build known land forms say the Everest region.
    –> go to google earth in contour mode and run a difference between the measured sand box and desired contour shape then project a gradient to either add or subtract sand to different parts of the box. (Perhaps a little complex for a museum environment but ok for an older class room.)

That’s been in the AR Sandbox for a while now, https://youtu.be/nPba_9WzdjI?t=11m37s

See DEM Help and Terrian [sic] Model?

miker
    Participant

Hi,

Looking to build this for an upcoming space science center in Belgium, specifically for an exhibition on the Moon, so I have some questions/feature requests:

– is it possible to simulate the moon? Disabling water + adjusting colormap is the first thing that comes to mind, anything else possible to make it more realistic?
    – is it hard to interface with your software and take the height map in, and return an image to the software? Kind of an add-on which takes over the normal processing. I have some ideas 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.