Generate runoff

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Generate runoff

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ana Galarza
    Participant

Hi Oliver,
    I am at the end of the delivery of my thesis project and I have a problem in the installation at the time of generating rain because the program instead of generating rain, detects contour lines as simulation when placing the hand. I do not know what I am doing wrong, I would like to know if you can help me with the process of running the water because I do not know where I am failing.
    To run the water, enter the “Manage Water” menu and using the mouse loose at 1, then a dialog appears that asks me to select a key to assign the “Dry” function …. I pressed 1, but it only appears in sand the contour lines simulation as if it does not detect the function performed

Best regards
    Ana water

Sean Robinson
    Participant

Hi Ana,

If I correctly understand, you have two separate problems.

…instead of generating rain, detects contour lines as simulation when placing the hand.

The sandbox is drawing contour lines on your hand? I suspect your hand is too close to the sand. Try raising your hand 10cm – 20cm.

To run the water, enter the ‘Manage Water’ menu and using the mouse loose at 1, then a dialog appears that asks me to select a key to assign the ‘Dry’ function… I pressed 1, but it only appears in sand the contour lines simulation as if it does not detect the function performed

To use the “Manage Water” (or any) tool:

1. press and hold the “1” key (not the mouse button)
    2. move the mouse to “Manage Water”
    3. let go of the “1” key
    4. a dialog asks about “Dry”
    5. press the “2” key
    6. the dialog goes away
    7. the “Manage Water” tool is ready to use.

After this, press the “1” key to add water and the “2” to remove water.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.