Got the Blues…

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Got the Blues…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    billturnbull
    Participant

Hey all,

I’ve got my sandbox mostly up and running, but my terrain is all blue until I build it wayyyy up about 20cm high…

All the measurements I get for BoxLayout.txt seem spot on when measured manually etc…

No matter what I do to the base plane figure (ie make it lower by a little or a lot) change the results…

Basically it seems to not be reading BoxLayout.txt

Any pointers?

Thanks,
    Bill

Doug_ATX
    Participant

I too am having this problem. I’ve started from scratch a few times now with the same result. No matter what I adjust the value to nothing changes. Topo-ocean.

I even tried removing the sand completely to set the base plane. Same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Doug

mkaszuba
    Participant

Sounds to me like you at a “depth” problem. Change the last value on the first line of your BoxLayout.txt file. The more negative the number, the further away from the camera your “water line” is.

Focus on the configuration:
    When you capture the first base plane with your “lid” on the sand box. You get that first line of values. The last number on the first line of your BoxLayout.txt file is the (z) distance from the camera to the lid. When you remove the lid to capture the 4 corner values, the last number in each of the for line is the (z) distance from the camera to the top of the actual sand.

You need to update the last number in the first row to be less than (more negative) the highest value of your sand or you will never see the land.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by mkaszuba.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.