GravBox problems

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum GravBox problems

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  unco_physics 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

unco_physics
    Participant

Hello all,

I am attempting to recreate the GravBox from University of Iowa using their code that involves the SARndbox. I am running into a few problems and was wondering if anybody might have had the same problem before or could at least help me through the process.

First, I notice that the Iowa team is able to have a screen display the program with the side task bar along with the projection on the sand without this task bar. I am unsure of how to do this, and I believe it may be leading me to have calibration problems (my projection does not lay on top of my contours as it should). My calibration and projection for the AR sandbox works perfectly, though and I am not sure why this does not translate over to the GravBox (I copied my BoxLayout.txt file from the AR box to the GravBox).

The other problem I am having is when I put my hand into the box to move sand, the program shuts down. It seems as if the code does not allow for a certain z height and shuts off when this height is surpassed. I found a point in the code that mentions ignoring somebodies arm but mine seems to not be ignoring peoples’s arms.

Lastly, I either do not know how or my program will not show the real time particle.

(My SARndbox works perfectly as it should; I am having troubles with only the GravBox)

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.