Height map issues?

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Height map issues?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    HLSTech
    Participant

Hello,

I was just posting as I’ve been tasked with completing the software configuration/setup of the AR Sandbox from my employer, but I seem to be having trouble with the last few steps in the guide. Granted, I can perform the steps and tasks up through “Step 12: Run the AR Sandbox” but the Sandbox has some kind of calibration issues that I’m not sure if it’s related to my version of the Kinect (version 2.1) or the 3D positions/base plane but essentially the color map is inverted (holes turn red and vice versa) and also backwards (right hand shows up on left side)? I’ve noticed my fourth value for the base plane (sea level) is always positive as well… I can invert all values to make the 4th value negative, but the Sandbox starts upside down (black screen) and I have to pan with the mouse to get it displaying properly. I’d be glad to get my values for the base plane and 3D positions or whatever would be most helpful, but I’ve been working on it for a few months and no one other than this forum really seems to have any helpful information.

Thanks for considering and let me know any configurations or info I can share that could maybe point me in the right direction.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.