How do I enable the water?

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum How do I enable the water?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SeymourTech
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this! We have had a blast so far setting it up!

I followed the installation instructions and we now have a working installation!!! YAY!

However, the water doesn’t seem to be working at all, rain included, I was hoping for some troubleshooting steps so that I could attempt to get this working.

I have attempted to set the keys within the SARndbox program to enable water, but it doesn’t appear to do anything 🙁

Using a previous thread on snow and another cool tool, I downloaded a zip file archive for Lava and Snow, but those don’t seem to work. From my research in the thread it doesn’t appear that xdotool is required anymore, and I was wondering if the lava/snow/water files included in that zip were still valid?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Seymour Technology
    Seymour, IN

Seymour AR Sandbox

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by SeymourTech. Reason: added picture
    Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

What kind of graphics card do you have, and did you install the vendor-supplied drivers? Water simulation does not work with the on-chip integrated graphics adapter on modern Intel Core CPUs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.