Issue during final step of calibration

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Issue during final step of calibration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oliver Kreylos 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hafonm
    Participant

Hi all,

I have finished updating all programs, and am now attempting to calibrate our AR sandbox here at the visitor center, but am running into an error. The “CalibrateProjector” program will not run.

I have typed the two lines of code out exactly as is detailed in step 11, and the following error appears in my terminal window “Terminated CalibrateProjector due to excetpion: IO::StandardFile: Unable to open file /home/oem/src/SARndbox-2.67/etc/SARndbox-2.6/BoxLayout.txt for reading due to error 2 (No such file or directory)”

I have retried this several times, even restarted the computer several times to try to resolve the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

/home/oem/src/SARndbox-2.67/etc/SARndbox-2.6/BoxLayout.txt

That -2.67 should be a -2.6 This is either a copy error, but if you double-check and it’s actually as spelled here, I recommend re-building the AR Sandbox package from scratch: remove the /home/oem/src/SARndbox-xxx directory entirely, re-download the package, and rebuild.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.