Line too long in inputgraph

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Line too long in inputgraph

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hiimwren 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hiimwren
    Participant

I’m writing a simple python script to launch the sandbox with a DEM inputgraph but I’m getting a peculiar error when trying to run the sandbox with the resulting inputgraph. “Terminated Sandbox due to exception: Line too long in line 83 of file /home/arsandbox/Desktop/SARndbox-latest/src/SARndbox-2.3/bin/DEM.inputgraph”. here is a link to the broken file Broken inputgraph here is one that works made by opening the broken one in a text editor then saving Working inputgraph. Here is the python code I used

lines = open(os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))+"/src/SARndbox-"+VERSIONID+"/bin/DEM.inputgraph").read().splitlines()
            lines[48] = '		demFileName '+self._demFile.value
            lines[49] = '		demVerticalShift '+str(Offset)
            lines[50] = '		demVerticalScale '+self._vScale.value
            open(os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))+"/src/SARndbox-"+VERSIONID+"/bin/temp.inputgraph",'w').write('\n'.join(lines))
            os.remove(os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))+"/src/SARndbox-"+VERSIONID+"/bin/DEM.inputgraph")
            os.rename(os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))+"/src/SARndbox-"+VERSIONID+"/bin/temp.inputgraph",os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))+"/src/SARndbox-"+VERSIONID+"/bin/DEM.inputgraph")

Thanks for any insight you guys can give on this issue, I’m pretty stumped.
    Thanks,
    Wren

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.