map colors not displaying

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum map colors not displaying

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  martinluther 1 day, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rtrichardson
    Participant

We’ve lost the secondary colors on our sandbox (only displays, red, orange, and a muted beige, although water color is OK). It used to display all colors which were much more vibrant.

We are Using the BenQ MX816ST projector. We initially thought the bulb was wearing out, but a lamp test indicated that it had not past it’s expiry and when calibrating, we get green when using the calibration disk (no green on sandbox map). So, we think it might be a software issue. Has anyone else using this projector found that replacing the bulb improved color saturation?

In searching through the forums, we found this paramter: -uhm (Enables elevation color mapping). Not sure when or where to enter this command to test to see if not having it might be a problem

Also, has anyone comments on using -hs (Enables hill shading) and -us (Enables shadows)?

mkaszuba
    Participant

Use the -uhm parameter when launching our application. for example: ./bin/SARndbox-3.2/SARndbox -uhm

martinluther
    Participant

Hey there I’m having a problem with my wifi router whenever I’m trying to login into my wifi admin address 192.168.1.1 it not opening how can i solve my problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.