Multiple uses for your calibration tool, and sandbox.

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Multiple uses for your calibration tool, and sandbox.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    billberet
    Participant

I took my calibration tool and used it as a ‘looking glass’
    it magnifies what is exactly under it due to the projector location, great for putting water on the X.
    I might find some more uses for this, say if you want to place a house in the center of the circle, same way you use the circle to marry the 3d/projected space during calibration.

I see where this is going, this AR sandbox will become a SIM. and I think that will be incredible.
    watching crops grow, beach erosion, placing structures and watch them get destroyed during a wave of water, etc… that would be the ultimate end game, to build a civilization on a coastline and see what damage happens during an earthquake, landslide, tsunami…

After Calibrating, i needed a way to add water without getting my arm in the picture.

so i used the tool to pinpoint where i want water

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by billberet.
    INTPTT
    Participant

Cool thought. We’re using the mouse pointer and localized water management for the same effect. Works great! Can fill up a basin or crater on top of a mountain with ease. =)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.