My Build and experiences

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum My Build and experiences

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  billberet 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

billberet
    Participant

First I had to build the box, 40×30
    Build the box

legs installed, and sealed the inner box so the moisture does not transfer to the wood
    legs installed, and sealed the inner box so the moisture does not transfer to the wood

Purchased BenQ, and created my own mount by drilling a piece of acrylic for a custom mount
    BenQ and mount

projector floats above the box
    Floating Projector

Simple mount to the wood post
    Simple mount to the wood post

here is my dry fit with projector above table
    Build the box

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  billberet.

billberet
    Participant

After I installed Mint I connected the Kinect, everything was smooth and working, no crashes.

I know the depth is working, due to the colors

next I wanted a button to drain the water, so I made my own controller to do this.
    I broke an old keyboard and took out the controller, then hard wired the letter ‘D’.
    I can now connect the wires to a nice illuminated button, you can see it’s working from the D in the console window.

I’ve created several PI gaming rigs where you need lots of buttons so you have to buy a controller for $60 to program. But for this project, we only need one button so there is a much EASIER way to do it. And it only cost $0 (I like free)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  billberet.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  billberet.

billberet
    Participant

still building the box so I haven’t been able to post much. had to redesign the arm to make it less flexible. so while I wait I made a quick sign that will be illuminated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.