No detection of the hand for rain

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum No detection of the hand for rain

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oliver Kreylos 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pold
    Participant

Hello all,
    I’m finallizing my AR Sandbox. After calibration, it’s running good with my laptop Asus FX503 (NVidia GTX106 graphic CArd & core i7).
    I’ve just a little problem with rain yet.
    Water works well with a configurated key (global rain or local rain, it works well), but my hand is not recognized …
    If I add the flag -rer with min and max dimensions, this does not change nothing.
    If someone can help me, it would be very cool !!
    Thank you in advance !

Oliver Kreylos

Are you making the “rain gesture” — hand flat, palm down, all five fingers spread?

pold
    Participant

Hi Oliver,
    thank you for your response. Yes, sure, I’m making the “rain gesture” ! Just one time I’ve seen some rain on my index finger. I’ve tried different heights, but nothing more…
    In the routine of the animation, we work with buttons for global and local rain, but if we had the rain that would be the cherry on the cake !
    Thank you for your help and for this wonderful tool. We’ll sand you soon some pictures of our mobile sandbox in a flightcase !

Oliver Kreylos

This may sound silly, but give it a try. Cut a hand shape out of a piece of cardboard, glue it to a stick, and hold it flat underneath the camera, some height above the sand. See if that works.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.