Projector Alternatives

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Projector Alternatives

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fahad 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dworkman1
    Participant

I have been successful in getting the AR Sandbox to work, and it’s been a real hit with everyone who has seen it. I originally made it with parts that we had laying around, but now I am looking at ways to improve the project overall. I noticed the recommended projector was a BenQ MX620ST. I was looking at its specs and noticed it was 3000 ANSI Lumens. The ultra-short throw I am currently using is 3100 lumens, and gets washed out under harsh lighting. I was wondering if anyone has used a projector with a higher lumens maybe in the Panasonic or Epson brand line successfully? Any information would be great.
    Thanks in advance.

fahad
    Participant

Hello dworkman1

i have a question , how did you physically setup the ultra-short throw projector given its very short throw distance and rear projection ?
    am currently using an ultra-short throw projector , i have physically set it beside the sandbox but this setup is failing to fully project within interior of the AR sandbox

your help is very much appreciated

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.