Set level of both Water and Rain

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Set level of both Water and Rain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    efpatterson
    Participant

Is there a way to set the level of water to allow more land formations? Also can one set the level of where one’s hand is to create rain to accommodate students who need the level lower?

Thanks

Also Is there a way of searching the AR Sandbox Forum without having to look at all the post?

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

You can set the range of rain elevations via the -rer <min rain elevation> <max rain elevation> command line parameter to SARndbox. The elevation values are in centimeters relative to your configured base plane.

I don’t know what you mean by setting the water level.

I don’t know how to search the forum from inside, but you can try google with the site:lakeviz.org search modifier. For example, googling site:lakeviz.org usb button returns all posts which discuss using USB buttons.

maphew
    Participant

For the internal forum search function go up to the forum root, http://lakeviz.org/forums/ (I found it be accident. Be a good item for one of the top sticky posts).

If water level means “lower point at which things turn blue” try editing etc/SARndbox-1.6/HeightColorMap.cpt. 1st column is cm from camera, followed by Red,Green,Blue color triplets.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.