small letters on KinectUtil getCalib

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum small letters on KinectUtil getCalib

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  liudr 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jaap57
    Participant

Hello,

I am stuck at step 6 of the instructions
    sudo /usr/local/bin/KinectUtil getCalib 0
    The letters in the menu are unreadable small so I cant continue, when I use a tool to zoom in the resolution not good enough to read either.

I am new to ARSandbox and followed the instruction and search the forums but cant find a solution

I am using the following hardware Casio XJ-V2 1024x768px projector, Intel Core i7−7700, 8Gb RAM, GiBy3GB D5 GTX 1060 G1, SSD 256GB

See photo
    photo

Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jaap57. Reason: photo not displayed
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jaap57.

mkaszuba
    Participant

The image you show is normal when using the dual view. If you hold down the Z key you can position the depth plan window to the center of your screen, then use the mouses scroll feature to Zoom in on the screen space. I had the same issue while working on my first setup. Oliver’s Step 4 video is really good but he does not tell you what key he is pressing, to move the image around. It is the z key.

liudr
    Participant

https://arsandbox.ucdavis.edu/forums/topic/config-utilities-ar-sandbox-micro-sized-menus/

Had the same problem for a while. Forced me to memorize the location of the items on the menu 🙂 The above was provided to a similar post and works perfectly. Makes sense too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.