Step 11 & 12 Issues

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Step 11 & 12 Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bwbingham 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

zilcho
    Participant

I’m at step 11 following the complete instructions but when I run: ./bin/CalibrateProjector -s 1024 768 I get the following error: Terminated CalibrateProjector due to exception: IO::StandardFile: Unable to open file /etc/SARndbox-2.5/BoxLayout.txt for reading due to error 2 (No such file or directory)

I checked the inside etc/SARndbox-2.5/ and the file is there, already done the previous step and updated it also.

if I try to run ./etc/SARndbox-2.5/BoxLayout.txt I get a permission denied error.

So I’m a bit confused if the problem is that it actually can’t find the file or if it’s permission related.

Just for funsies I tried the last step to see what happens when I try to run: ./bin/SARndbox -uhm -fpv but then I get:
    Terminated Sandbox due to exception: Misc::File: Error opening file /etc/SARndbox-2.5/SARndbox.cfg in mode r

So afteer spending a fair bit of time google and reading here on the forum I have to concede defeat and ask for assitance. 🙂

bwbingham
    Participant

I had the same problem with steps 11 and 12. So close to the end and then I received this when trying to run the AR Sandbox Application:

ben@ben-OptiPlex-745:~$ cd ~/src/SARndbox-2.5
    ben@ben-OptiPlex-745:~/src/SARndbox-2.5$ ./bin/SARndbox -uhm -fpv
    Unable to load projector transformation from file /home/ben/src/SARndbox-2.5/etc/SARndbox-2.5/ProjectorMatrix.dat due to exception IO::StandardFile: Unable to open file /home/ben/src/SARndbox-2.5/etc/SARndbox-2.5/ProjectorMatrix.dat for reading due to error 2 (No such file or directory)
    Vrui: Caught exception glLinkShader: Error “error: Too many vertex shader texture samplers
    ” while linking shader program while initializing rendering windows

Is problem similar?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.