stuck on small letters on KinectUtil getCalib

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum stuck on small letters on KinectUtil getCalib

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mkaszuba 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jaap57
    Participant

Hello,

I am stuck at step 6 of the instructions
    sudo /usr/local/bin/KinectUtil getCalib 0
    the text is to small to read even with a tool, there is just not enough resolution on it

I am new to ARSandbox and followed the instruction and search the forums but cant find a solution

I am using the following hardware Casio XJ-V2 1024x768px projector, Intel Core i7−7700, 8Gb RAM, GiBy3GB D5 GTX 1060 G1, SSD 256GB

Photo
    photo

Hope some one can help out

Jaap57
    Participant

I am using Linux Mint version 18.3 mate 64 bits

mkaszuba
    Participant

If you text is to small then change your resolution. But in any case, you do not need read the information from the getCalib command. It saves the data to a file. So as long as you do not get any errors then keep going.

Jaap57
    Participant

Ok it worked I changed the resolution to 640 x 480 px tnx. I was in step 7 not 6

mkaszuba
    Participant

mkaszuba
    Participant

The other thing i noticed from your image is that you are in dualview mode which will make each window way small. Using the z key that screen, you can move the image around to put the depth plane in the “center” then use your mouse scroll feature to “zoom in” . You can see Oliver do this in the Step 4 video but he does not tell you what key he presses to move the image around. The z key.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.