Super widescreen sandbox with multiple setups

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Super widescreen sandbox with multiple setups

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jKrienert 3 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

trayworth
    Participant

I would like to have a long and narrow sandbox to be able to do exercises that relate to a long narrow mountain range in our park. I understand is be impossible to do one one standard set up given the resolution of the camera and projector. As it stands now, my plan is to have a long box with only part of it coved by the projection. I’m wondering if you could create two setups that would sit side-by-side in a double-length sandbox?

I can imagine having two entirely separate systems, but I think that would make the centerline weird without precise calibration. It would be hard to get all the contour lines aligned, and especially hard to get the water to behave properly. Not to mention there would be a redundancy of equipment.

I wonder if the software can be adapted to handle two separate input/output processes, or better use two inputs to process one large area, and project out of one projector mounted higher or two projectors.

I would appreciate any insight!

jKrienert
    Participant

I submitted a similar question a few months ago which might be helpful;
    Dual-Displays?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.