Teaching Resources?

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Teaching Resources?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mkaszuba 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SSandford
    Participant

I am aware of the SHAPING WATERSHEDS FACILITATION GUIDE but am wondering if anyone else has developed teaching resources or handbooks that they would be willing to share. If so, can you please email me at sandford.susan@countyofdane.com?

Thanks!

David
    Participant

We are working on short presentations teaching about floods. We focus on the man made aspects such as dams and river regulation, I´m quite sure thats not what you are looking for. In the spirit of the entire project being open source however, we will of course make them publicly available.
    Maybe an @admin could tell us how we can share documents in this forum, probably we will have to rely on links to external hosting services.

In short I don´t think we have what you are looking for but we would also be interested in handbooks on other topics surrounding the AR Sandbox.

Greetings from Cologne, Germany

David

mkaszuba
    Participant

Ryan Reynolds has a google folder to share. His topic is here. I would imaging emailing him would give you access to the folder then you/he can upload the files.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.