Tool selection menu of CalibrateProjector

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Tool selection menu of CalibrateProjector

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kuma
    Participant

Tool selection menu did not appear after I press any key on CalibrateProjector. How can I fix it?

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

Try left-clicking on CalibrateProjector’s window first, and then press and hold a key.

If that doesn’t work, see what happens if you hold down Alt and then press the left mouse button while inside the window.

mtjmswcd
    Participant

I have the same issue. Neither left-clicking nor Alt+left click make a difference.

Kuma
    Participant

I tried it but nothing appeared.

mtjmswcd
    Participant

I got it to work if I started the calibration program using a monitor, set up my keys, and then plugged in the projector.

Kuma
    Participant

I tried it but it does not work.

Christina954
    Participant

Kuma, I am also having the same issue. Hope someone figured this out!

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

I think there is a larger issue here, apparently with multi-display use in Linux Mint Mate. I’ll have to have a closer look at that.

If someone wants to give this a shot: After installing Vrui, open Vrui’s main configuration file, /usr/local/etc/Vrui-/Vrui.cfg with a text editor, find “section Window” inside “section Desktop,” and change the bypassCompositor setting to false.

Then try the Vrui applications that caused problems again and see if there’s a difference.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.