Tutorial translated to Spanish. Tutorial traducido al español.

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Tutorial translated to Spanish. Tutorial traducido al español.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Noriel_Sylvire 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Noriel_Sylvire
    Participant

English/Inglés:

My school and I wrote an article about AR Sanbdox, and along with it I linked to the translated version of the tutorial and recomendations. Basically I translated everything inside the “Build your own” page, including subpages, but not including videos. Most of the translation was done yesterday, but I didn’t post it because it still lacked the full translation of the detailed, step by step installation instructions.
    So now it is complete, and this is the link. It is inside my personal wordpress webpage, but that webpage isn’t in spanish, just the tutorial. I know it’s a mess. Anyway, enjoy the spanish version (and I hope there’s no problem with me posting this here…)!

Spanish/Español:

Mi escuela y yo escribimos un artículo sobre la caja de arena de realidad aumentada (AR Sandbox), y junto a este, puse un enlace a la traducción que hice del tutorial y recomendaciones en inglés. Básicamente traduje todo dentro de la página “Build your own” (Construye el tuyo propio), incluyendo subpáginas pero no vídeos. La mayor parte de la traducción se llevó a cabo ayer, pero lo publico hoy por que ayer le faltaba la traducción completa de la guía detallada paso a paso de la instalación (Inglés, español).
    Así que ahora está completa, y este es el enlace a la traducción. Se encuentra en mi página personal de wordpress, pero ese sitio no está en español sino en inglés, lo que sí está en español es la traducción. ¡Un lío, vaya! En fin, disfruten de la versión en español (y espero que no haya problema con publicar esto aquí…)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.