UML and modification

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum UML and modification

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oliver Kreylos 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stud15
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a student and have to find a way to add some features to the sandbox project (I’m also new at C++).
    I would like to know if there is a class diagram (ex.: uml) that describes/illustrates the project structure (interactions between classes and elements, …) and in which particular classes or part of the code, the display of points can be changed (to replace contour lines with other type of grid for example). I must be able to manipulate the points measured by the kinect..

Thank you in advance and congratulations for your work.

Oliver Kreylos
    Keymaster

No, there is no formal specification for the AR Sandbox code, or a Doxygen-like class tree. Fortunately, the number of classes/modules in the Sandbox code itself is rather small. You can see how the depth data processing pipeline is set up in the Sandbox::Sandbox constructor: one FrameFilter for surface processing, a SurfaceRenderer to draw the surface including contour lines, a RainMaker plus another FrameFilter to detect “rain clouds,” and a WaterTable2 for water simulation. Data is passed between these objects via callback functions set up in the Sandbox constructor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.