USB problems with Kinect

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum USB problems with Kinect

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ayhan 1 day, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

morgankate
    Participant

Informative

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  morgankate.

Aida
    Participant

Hi ,

I’m using system 76. Got the similar issue that 0 camera detected. The laptop doesn’t have USB 2. Do you suggest me to buy sth like an input USB 2 to usb C?

The weird thing is that the kinect is recognized when I’m using the GrassGIS and following the tangible table team’s instructions (however because of the poor support team from tangible landscape I decided to test Augmented reality sandbox). So there shouldn’t be an issue with the USB!!

thanks

ayhan
    Participant

Hi,
    I am taking same kinect problem which is:

terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘std::runtime_error’
    what(): Kinect::Camera::Camera: Less than 0 Kinect camera devices detected
    Aborted

I read the topic and tried to make suggestions, but I couln’t solve the problem. But, I can use the kinect with Windows and Linux by using another program.
    So, the Kinect is working. I am using X Box One Kinect Sensor. Most of people using Kinect 360 sensor or etc, I thought maybe the problem is this.
    Should I change the my kinect sensor? When I investigate Hardware part for kinect http://idav.ucdavis.edu/~okreylos/ResDev/Kinect/MainPage.html said it is supported with version 3.2.
    Or some people suggest the change kinect adaptor, I am using this type of adaptor : https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Kinect-Adapter-One-Windows-10/dp/B01GVE4YB4
    Does anyone try to solve this problem by changing the adaptor type. But , as I said before kinect is working.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.