Volcanic eruption

Home Forums AR Sandbox Forum Volcanic eruption

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  elisek 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mustafa02
    Participant

Hello and other friends obviously we are new we made a product in our school but the volcanic explosion does not take place only the color of the water changes this behavior as the behavior opens up a hole in the top of the mountain I want the volcano to explode can you tell me how to do it in detail where and how do you please help me thank you

Mustafa02
    Participant

We want to open a hole in the top of the mountain and carry out the volcanic explosion how can we do this?

Shot
    Participant

Unless this feature was added to a recent version of the software, I’m not sure that capability is built in.

-Steve

Mustafa02
    Participant

How do we handle this

elisek
    Participant

presumably you could create a volcano mound, a hole inside the volcano and fill it up “lava” and then quickly fill it up with sand again or put something on the top and “closing” the hole. The Sandbox will then have lots of lava on top of the volcano stopper that will need to flow down the slopes since you will have “moved” the bottom of your map up and dislocated the lava. It probably won’t be very “explosive” though but the lava will have some momentum to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.